Welcome to Tranquility Wellness Spa. This is your time to relax, indulge in the pleasures of the senses and to uplift your inner spirit and strengths.
We want your time to be as pleasurable and stress-free as possible. Follow the next few guidelines to give you complete ease of mind and to allow you to completely relax and enjoy your day with us at the spa.
Your Treatment Choice
We suggest that you book your treatment of choice in advance to avoid disappointment. You can call the spa at 021 930 1556 and one of our friendly therapists will give you all the advice and assistance you need.
Tip: Plan for more than one date as your first choice might not be available.
Look at our treatments listed on our website and choose the best option for you. You can even combine different treatments to give you the ultimate experience.
Before you arrive
Drink plenty of water before and after your treatments – also keep hydrated at all times during your spa visit.
We advise you to avoid use of alcohol and heavy foods before and directly after your treatment.
It is good to arrive with ample time (about 20min) before your treatment to allow your mind to calm and to enjoy some of our facilities.
What to bring
Bring your own costume or bikini. A lot of our treatments involve water or hydrotherapy. Our spa is also a unisex area and you will have to wear your swimming wear to use our facilities.
Also remember to bring any gift-vouchers and/or coupons you might have to obtain discounts on your treatments.
- The spa is our sanctuary and we request that all areas are shared respectfully with minimal noise.
- For comfort of all our guests, our spa is a non-smoking facility.
- Spa Etiquette Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment to allow adequate time to change fill in client card and avoid reduced treatment times.
- Arrange cancellation of bookings 8-hours in advance. A no show will result in a full charge.
- Gift cards are available and we accept all major credit cards.